KBK TechOne, LLC. (“TechOne”), the owner of www.fundsocially.com any and all branded, equivalent, mirror, replacement, substitute or backup websites and web pages and those containing authorized content owned by TechOne (the “Website”) recognizes that visitors, users, and others (collectively or individually “Users”) who use the “Website” value their privacy. This Privacy Notice details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User information collected on the Website. TechOne provides this Privacy Notice to help you make an informed decision about whether to utilize or continue utilizing the Website.
This Privacy Notice, your use of the Website, and any personal information you provide is incorporated into and is subject to our Terms of Service.
1. TechOne Collects The Following Information:
1. User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) to TechOne when choosing to participate in various activities on the Website such as contacting us for further information, subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists, or registering on the Website in order to set up a new account.
2. Cookies Information: When you utilize the Website, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. TechOne uses both session cookies and persistent cookies (persistent cookie remains after you close your browser). Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent; however, some features of the Website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
3. Log File Information: When you use the Website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
4. Clear GIFs Information: When you use the Website, we may employ “clear GIFs” (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our Users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
2. TechOne May Use Information In The Following Ways:
1. If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Website, then we may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Website.
2. We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt- out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non- marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes to the Website or for customer service purposes).
3. We may use both your personally identifiable information and certain non- personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
3. TechOne Only Discloses Information When:
2. We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
3. We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website.
4. We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally- identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
5. TechOne also reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information that TechOne believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend itself against any third- party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of the Website, and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of TechOne, our Users or others.
4. User Options:
1. Please contact TechOne with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, your personal information, your consent, or your opt-in or opt-out choices by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
5. User Options about how TechOne collects, uses and discloses personal information about you:
1. You have four categories of choices. These include:
2. No personal information collection: You may choose not to provide any personal information to TechOne online by electing not to enter any personal information into a form or data field on our web sites, and by not using any personalized services provided by the Website. However, some of the Website is available only to individuals who provide personal information or who use personalized services.
3. Limitations and options regarding uses and disclosures for other purposes: Some Website may request your permission to use and disclose personal information about you in order to add you to our contact lists, to enable you to list yourself in a directory or a social media resource, and to identify and offer additional services and promotions that we believe you might find interesting. You can limit the use of personal information about you by checking or un-checking options provided at the time that you enter that information or that we may offer to you in the future.
5. Other browsers allow you to select cookie settings for all Web sites that you visit. If you are concerned about the use of cookie technology, please read our section above on “TechOne Collects the Following Information” to understand the ways that TechOne uses tracking technologies. If you limit or disable cookies, certain functions of our Web sites may not work properly, including access to some of our registration-based Web sites. For more information on how to disable tracking for certain web browsers and mobile devices, visit http://allaboutdnt.com/.
6. Opting out of tracking by third parties: If you would like to opt-out of the cookies set by other companies who deliver e-mail communications on our behalf or place TechOne advertisements on other web sites, you may do so by following the options provided by the Network Advertising Initiative at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp and the Digital Advertising Alliance at: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. If you are using mobile services provided by or on behalf of TechOne that use the analytics provider, Flurry, to track use of the mobile services, you can opt-out of tracking by Flurry at https://dev.flurry.com/secure/optOut.do. You may also opt-out of Google Analytics tracking by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. TechOne’s Commitment to Security of Data:
1. TechOne uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to TechOne and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, TechOne makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
2. If TechOne learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. TechOne may post a notice on Website if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us by emailing email@example.com.
7. A Note About Minors:
The Website is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that these individuals not provide personally identifiable information to TechOne. Consistent with the federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), TechOne will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) without requiring parental consent. Any person who provides their personal information to TechOne through the Website or applications represents that they are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
8. International Users:
The Website is hosted in the United States and is intended for and directed to Users in the United States. If you are a User accessing the Website from the European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from United States laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the Website, which are governed by U.S. law, this Privacy Notice, and our Terms of Service, you are transferring your personal information to the United States and you consent to that transfer.
9. In the Event of Sale, Merger, Acquisition, or Other Change in Control:
In the event that TechOne is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
10. Alterations and Updates to this Privacy Notice:
This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically and this will be reflected by the “effective date” below. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. In general, we only use your personal information in the manner described in the Privacy Notice in effect when we received the personal information you provided. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions.
Unless stated otherwise, TechOne’s current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
11. Date Last Modified:
This Privacy Notice was last modified April 3, 2017.
12. Contact Information:
Please contact TechOne with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.